Welcome to the Word of Today

Welcome to the Word of Today. My prayer and desire for you and myself is to grow and become close friends with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I welcome your feedback or anything God has laid on your heart to share with me and other followers of this blog. Have a wonderful and blessed day today!

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Believe You Will Receive

"Therefore I say to you, all things for which you pray and ask, believe that you have received them, and they will be granted you." Mark 11:24

How great it is to be a child of God! I have two wonderful sons that are now teenagers. Anyone that has or has had teenagers know that we do not need to tell them anything. They already know everything and in their minds, their mother and dad seem to know the very least about any situation they are dealing with. I remember as a teenager myself my parents telling me that they know the things I am going through and how to best handle the situation. I never believed them and thought I could handle all situations on my own or at least better than Mom and Dad.

Gosh, now that I look back in time, life could have been so much easier if I would have just asked my parents, the ones that love and pray for the very best for me, how to handle the situations I am dealing with. The same is true with our Heavenly Father. Who knows better how to handle all situations? Our Heavenly Father says all we have to do is pray and believe that we will receive, and it will be granted.

Our Heavenly Father is a LOVING God and only wants the best for his children. We only need to understand that we cannot achieve Success on our own. We must know God's purpose in our life, ask for what we need and believe we will receive. How awesome is our God!!

No comments:

Post a Comment