Welcome to the Word of Today

Welcome to the Word of Today. My prayer and desire for you and myself is to grow and become close friends with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I welcome your feedback or anything God has laid on your heart to share with me and other followers of this blog. Have a wonderful and blessed day today!

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Why Worry? Be Happy!

"And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?" Mathew 6:27

One of the scariest times in ones life is starting over again. I see this reality every day as we teach those desiring to start a career in some area of real estate. People come to us seeking their real estate license for all kinds of reasons but many have no income due to being laid off from their jobs. Many live thier days filled with uncertainty and in fear of what life has in store for today. Anxieity fills our mind, soul and hearts. When we make decisions filled with anxietity, rarely do things work out the way we would hope.

Our Heavenly Father knows our needs even better than we know all our needs. He always has and always will provide for all of our needs. Our problem is learning to accept his help and stop trying to make it on our own. This is what brings anxiety into our lives. Anxieity will blind us and keep us from reaching our desired destiny in life.

Worrying will not help anything and will certainly not make any part of our lives better. Seek those things commanded by Jesus through prayer. As we learn to walk in the steps of Jesus, we will find that life is good and every day is another day closer to Heaven.

I pray today that all I do and all I say will be pleasing to you Father. I will no longer worry about those things I cannot control. Help me to be diligent in all I do and gratefully accept the awesome blessings you have instore for me today.

No comments:

Post a Comment