Welcome to the Word of Today

Welcome to the Word of Today. My prayer and desire for you and myself is to grow and become close friends with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I welcome your feedback or anything God has laid on your heart to share with me and other followers of this blog. Have a wonderful and blessed day today!

Monday, October 25, 2010

My Purpose...

"And we know that God causes all things to work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose. Romans 8:28

One of the toughest questions I get as a Real Estate Instructor is this; "Can I be successful as a real estate agent?" If I have learned anything from teaching real estate, it is that I cannot predict who will be successful selling real estate. I have also learned that I am not the one to ask. Before we make decisions concerning careers, problems, our family, or anything else, we must determine if the decision will meet God's purpose for our life. In other words, we must learn to ask God if a career in real estate, or anything else we are considering, will be according to God's purpose. If God points you into real estate, all things (including real estate) will work together for good to those that love God.

Seek God's purpose for you life. That is the only way to be sure you will make the right decision. Never question you ability to acheive God's purpose. Nothing can stand in your way! "If God is for us, who is against us? Romans 8:31b

God will make us successful if we perform all we do according to God's purpose. If we have any other purpose, we will never achieve SUCCESS!

No comments:

Post a Comment